mme: i love you also...for you bask in the glow, no matter how dim. and as it grows brighter, the girl with the flaxen hair is revealed, shade by shade by shade.
(total side note: I'm always entertained by the word verification, and tonight my word is comyesu. As in, com(e), yes (yo)u. How fitting to be on your blog.)
unless otherwise noted, all original photography, design, or text are copyrighted and property of the writer and are not to be cited, reproduced, or used elsewhere without written permission. thank you.
4 comments:
I loved that one, too.
so poignant to me. to you. to the parallel universe created for us.
i love you,
for you draw my eyes
to the soft light
gp: i'm not surprised you did :)
mme: i love you also...for you bask in the glow, no matter how dim. and as it grows brighter, the girl with the flaxen hair is revealed, shade by shade by shade.
*Sigh*
I forget this sometimes.
And I love post secret, just amazing.
(total side note: I'm always entertained by the word verification, and tonight my word is comyesu. As in, com(e), yes (yo)u. How fitting to be on your blog.)
Post a Comment